One of the hotter social networks in higher education is Instagram. As a developer you might find yourself needing to pull photos into a website like we did when we recently added Instagram photos to our central social networking website, Connect with WVU.
This post is a follow-up to Lessons Learned Building the New dmolsen.com: Static, A Performance Budget, Sass & SVG. The previous post focused on my technical choices in the re-design of dmolsen.com. This post focuses on my design choices.
I had two po
Building off of my Re-introduction post I wanted to share some of the things that I learned as I built the new, responsive edition of dmolsen.com. I figure that my experience with doing this might provide some insight to other folks looking to integrate ne
I haven’t written anything of any serious consequence for this blog in seven or eight months. Obviously, a lot of my available writing time was spent on my chapter for Smashing Mag’s The Mobile Book but I had another reason for the long hiatus.
As I push towards the v1.0 release of Detector I’ve decided to focus on refining the list of tests that form the core of Detector’s ”browser map.” My original listing of tests was cherry-picked from Modernizr’s “build